Our staff are characterised by their excellent customer service, teamwork and supportive leadership skills. Pursuing a career with us will give you the opportunity to experience enjoyable and challenging work with opportunities for continued learning and self-development.
We believe that different individuals, from different walks of life, cultures and with different interests combine to make our optimal work force. We are committed to diversity in hiring from our management team to our reception and wildlife staff.
We also provide staff the following opportunities to:
- Think of ways to improve the business performance through our Bright Ideas program.
- Learn to apply leadership behaviours to improve staff and their team’s performance through in-house training programs.
- Leverage best practices from collaboration with management and colleagues and apply them on the job.
- Participate in achieving excellent customer service standards through the CaPTAV8 program.
- Engender a community spirit by supporting local causes.
If you would like to explore the current career opportunities with Rainforestation Nature Park and CaPTA, email our careers manager with your current curriculum vitae at email@example.com or visit the CaPTA website at http://www.capta.com.au/employment/vacancies/ to view current vacancies across the CaPTA Group.