Rally At Rainforestation
Race down to Rainforestation Nature Park for the best seats in the house for the TARGA Great Barrier Reef 2021! Our Rally at Rainforestation extravaganza is perfect for those wishing to secure a spot for prime viewing of Cairns’ most exciting car racing event, and also includes a COVID safe breakfast and entry to the Koala & Wildlife Park!
TARGA Great Barrier Reef 2021
After the success in previous years, TARGA Great Barrier Reef is back for 2021! Relax on the banks of Rainforestation and be in awe as classic and custom vehicles zoom past at over 100 kilometres an hour. Event date: Saturday the 4th of September 2021.
Koala & Wildlife Park
Finish your day on an adorable note (and keep the kids happy) with a visit to our Koala & Wildlife Park. Meet and interact with an abundance of Australian animals, including our adorable baby Koalas. Hand-feed wallabies and Kangaroos, see our giant croc Jack The Ripper and meet our playful dingoes Ned and Kelly.
Book Early To Avoid Disappointment!
- TARGA viewing from Rainforestation Nature Park
- Enjoy a Buffet Breakfast at the Treehouse Café from 6:30am that includes:
– Sausages, Eggs, Bacon and tomatoes, Toast and Pastries, Fresh Fruit, Fruit Juice and hot drinks. (vegetarian option by arrangement only)
– Barrista Coffees are also available for purchase at the Café.
- Entry to the Koala & Wildlife Park
Important TIMES to note:
6am Rainforestation Gates Open
6:30am Buffet Breakfast commences
8am Koala and Wildlife Park open (included in entry price)
8:30am KURANDA RANGE CLOSES
Once the Kuranda Range has been cleared, the Targa Rally vehicles will have access, possibly around 9am.
Parking is available at $5 per car and must be pre-purchased. Limited spaces available.
Tickets must be pre-purchased. Walk-ins not allowed.
Discounted Army Duck Tour
Looking to extend your day out? On the day, guests will have the chance to explore the rainforest on an authentic World War 2 Army Duck for just $10 at 10am.
- No Eskis allowed, coffee and soft drinks available to purchase on the day.
- This is an alcohol-free event.
- No seating is provided, BYO collapsible chairs are allowed
- The Kuranda Range will be closed from 8am. No refunds or cancellations if you are too late to make it up the range.
- Limited tickets available. Annual Passes are not eligible for free entry between 6am and 9am on this day.