Rally At Rainforestation
Race down to Rainforestation Nature Park for the best seats in the house for the TARGA Great Barrier Reef 2019! Our Rally at Rainforestation extravaganza is perfect for Father’s Day, with a tasty buffet breakfast, entry to the Koala & Wildlife Park and prime viewing for Cairns’ most exciting car racing event!
TARGA Great Barrier Reef 2019
After the success of last years event, TARGA Great Barrier Reef is back for 2019! Relax on the banks of Rainforestation and be in awe as 150 quirky and exotic vehicles zoom past at over 100 kilometres an hour.
With everything from vintage vehicles to modern super-cars taking to the track, it’s sure to delight the whole family!
Koala & Wildlife Park
Finish your day on an adorable note with a visit to our Koala & Wildlife Park. Meet and interact with an abundance of Australian animals, including our newest resident Monte Carlo the baby Koala. Hand-feed wallabies and Kangaroos, see our giant croc Jack The Ripper and meet our playful dingoes Ned and Kelly,
Hot Buffet Breakfast
Fuel up before the big race with a tasty buffet breakfast in our beautiful Colonial Restaurant. Dad and the whole family can enjoy a smorgasbord of culinary delights, including gourmet pork sausages, tropical fruit platters and more.
Book Early To Avoid Disappointment!
- TARGA viewing from Rainforestation Nature Park
- Coach transfers from Caravonica State School or Kuranda
- Breakfast Buffet
- Entry to the Koala & Wildlife Park
Parking is available at $10 per car and must be pre-purchased. Only 50 spaces available.
Tickets must be pre-purchased. Walk-ins not allowed.
- Coach transfers will leave from Caravonica State School at 5am and the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary at 5.30am.
- Check in will be available at Rainforestation from 5am for those who pre-purchased onsite parking.
- No eskis allowed. Coffee and soft drinks available to purchase on the day.
- This is an alcohol free event.
- No seating provided, collapsible chairs are allowed.
- Breakfast buffet open from 5.30am.