At Rainforestation, we let you get pretty close to our animals (kangaroo selfie, anyone?) but the best way to learn about our wildlife is with a Behind the Scenes Wildlife Tour.
You’ll have your very own Wildlife Guide escorting you around the park, answering your questions and showing you how we look after the range of animals that call our park home.
The tour includes a 5 minute welcome and then presentations of the following activities:
- Explain medical treatment / vet visits / injured animal care
- Visit the Food Preparation Room and Quarantine Area
- Prepare leaf for koalas and enter the enclosure at feeding time
- Perform wildlife keeper duties with a wildlife guide
- Snake feeding, lizard feeding, kangaroo enclosure cleaning
- Our Wildlife Keepers are available from 14:00 daily for the tour
- Tour duration is approximately 45 minutes
- Pre-bookings are essential – minimum group of 10 required